Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Grandfatherclock wallsticker


As we switched our living rooms order just before christmas, I knew I need to do something with this wall where was that bookshelv because it looked so empty. Luckily I had this wallsticker that I bought from IKEA about an year ago from discountcorner. I don't know if other countryes has these corners, but I do, I totally recommend to browse them every time. You never know what you find.

Tuossa kun ennen joulua vaihdettiin olohuoneen järjestystä, tajusin jo samalla, että seinälle tarvitsee keksiä jotain kirjahyllyn tilalle. Kuinka sopivasti olikaan mulla kaapissa IKEA:sta ostettu seinätarra, lojunnut jo varmaan vuoden päivät. Ostin sen alelaarista alennusosastolta muistaakseni 4€, eli kannattaa aina käydä ko. osastolla kun vierailee IKEA:ssa. ;)


So as you can see, that wall just about screams for something to put on. I was thinking about for shelvs direct to wall but as those will leave spots if I ever want to take them of, I deciced to use wallsticker.

Kuten kuvista huomaa, seinä suorastaa huusi jotain täytettä itselleen. Meinasin ensin, että seinään olisi kiinnitetty hyllyjä, mutta ne olisivat jättäneet kuitenkin isot jäljet seinään, joten päädyin seinätarraan.

I bought a wallclock to this sticker, which it didn't have it self. 

Lisäsin tarran päälle seinäkellon, sillä sellainen ei siis tullut tarran mukana.


Thats it about this time! Do you like it? Do you use wallstickers in your home? Shout it out in the comments! :)

Sellaista tällä kertaa! Mitäpä sinä pidät tästä? Käytätkö sinä tarroja sisustuksessa? Kerro kommenteissa mielipiteesi! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like what you read? Hit me with a comment!